Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day 81

On the way to work this morning, I pulled over to take a picture of the flooded hop field that is just south of the dairy. You can see the roofs of the barns in the background. It was around 7:15 a.m. and still pretty dark. I tried a couple of exposures, holding the camera out the window. Here is what I got.

Photo 1: 100 iso; 28mm; f6.3; 2 seconds. This had the most natural color.


Photo 2: 1600 iso; 28mm; f6.3; .5 sec. This was even blurrier than the 2 sec. exposure.

Photo 3: 1600 iso; 28mm; f6.3; .3 sec. I think I like this one the best.




1 comment:

  1. I like the top and bottom ones best. I think I like the natural color one more simply because it is what I would walk out the door and see! But, I like it brightened up at the bottom "just enough" so you can pick out some details in the photo.

    ReplyDelete