Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day 66

One of my eyes is swollen shut, and, after trying for half an hour, I gave up on getting a good shot of the tree or any Christmas lights. I'm not blaming the sore eye, I just gave up because the pictures are all crappy. I did take two photos today that I will post in desperation: the first is a little nameless cat that has adopted us. We already have two inside cats, so she has to live outside with Lizzy the cat (who probably invited her to stay); we just feed her and give her a warm garage to sleep in. She's in love with the new puppy, and the feeling is mutual. They are inseparable when he is outside. You'd think she was connected to his leash. She is very sweet, and she would love to live inside more than anything (hint, hint, in case you are catless). You can see her longing in this snapshot; she is looking through the window at the Christmas tree lights. The second photo was taken using my iPhone at the iDoctors.

4 comments:

  1. I guess you weren't kidding. I still give you an "E" for effort!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing here worth posting is that sad, pathetic kitty face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is plenty of room for that kitty to come inside.

    Puh-leaze?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutley love this picture, what an adorable kitty face looking into the nice warm room. How can you withstand the pleas of this purrfect face to let her come in and play with her new friend?

    ReplyDelete