Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 58

I'm not ready to get out all the Christmas decorations yet, but I keep seeing photos on other blogs that seem to indicate I'm in the minority. Since I didn't have any other ideas for photos tonight--and Henry isn't interested in helping--I decided to drag out a few decorations and see if taking pictures of them could get me in the mood. I bought this little angel from a street vendor in Rome several years ago, and I love her. I'm ready to go back and get the whole angel choir.


3 comments:

  1. I love the lighting on her face. And yes, I think you should go back and get the entire choir.

    You'd have no problem finding your photo a day in Rome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the lighting on her face was rather clever of me.

    And yes, I could find plenty of photos in Rome. It's photo heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really cool! Did you see my follow up post about how to make the picutes bigger??

    ReplyDelete