Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 62

If yesterday's photo was a small nod to chiaroscuro, then today's is an even smaller nod to abstract expressionism. While waiting for my dinner at the Asian take-out restaurant behind the Chevron on River Road, I stepped out on the street and took a couple of photos while scary women blew smoke in my face and asked me for money. That could explain why I was shaking so hard.

Hearts?

I was going for a grainy newsreel look here -- "Puppy caught in the act" -- and you can see I'm looking at my new role as the mother of an aus-collie through rose-colored glasses.


2 comments:

  1. That pup has got to be the cutest thing, ever!

    Has Kip forgiven you yet?

    Love the lights. They are just too fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kip seems to have an infected eye from a pup scratch, so no, no forgiveness.

    ReplyDelete