Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 52

At 8:30 tonight, I still didn't have a photo to post for today. Kip and Don split. They wanted no part of being models. Phoebe has some kind of weird romantic attachment to the flash and keeps rubbing her face on it and purring. I have to keep pushing her out of the way, but she won't move far enough for me to focus on her. Sammy, on the other hand, was born for the camera. When he was just a kitten, this photo ran in the Statesman Journal. He was always ready to pose.


A few weeks later, the Christmas season began, and he couldn't get enough of gift boxes or having his picture taken.


Tonight, as always, as soon as I got the camera out, he got into position and let me focus and flash until I couldn't crawl around on the floor anymore. He's sitting here now, making sure I don't pick a photo that shows him in a bad light.

1 comment: