Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 50

I got two new toys in the mail this weekend, so I took time today for practice. First I tried my new infrared filter. It took patience to work out exposure and focus, but I finally got a few passable photos. I'm really excited about doing more with this, since I have always liked the ghostly, surreal look of some infrared photography.


My second toy was a Cowboy Studio FM radio trigger for my flash. Good lighting is going to take a lot of study and work on my part--as well as patience on the part of my pet-models. Kip will work for treats, but I'm not sure what I can do to keep the cat happy.



2 comments:

  1. These are awesome.

    At first blush I thought I was looking at a snow covered tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to go to the neighbors and shoot their field of baby Christmas trees in infrared. I need to learn a little more about it.

    ReplyDelete