Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day 21

I went out first thing this morning to photograph a drip. I found some good drips on these rosehips--which are pretty, with or without drips. Drips are harder to shoot than I thought. So are rosehips. Somewhere in this paragraph is a nursery rhyme for children.



The yellow rose I photographed last night is next to the bush with the bright red rosehips, so I turned around and focused on it. This time I used the macro instead of the telephoto, getting in closer and eliminating all the thorns. Look how she shines on her own, without those prickly thorns poking at her all the time. :-) It's a metaphor.

2 comments:

  1. I'd say you nailed the drip. Good grief, I think that macro loves you more than it did me.

    And yes, that rose is beautiful. I wonder if those thorns realize how lucky they are to have a beautiful rose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say that the 2,000 calls and texts would give you some idea. I think they are Terri-fied.

    ReplyDelete