Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 151

Two photos tonight. It had been awhile since I shared a picture of Henry. He's grown so much, I thought it might be time again. He has completed six weeks of puppy class (which he really missed last Saturday) and will be moving on to basic obedience soon. We are so proud.

And then there is my poor dairy farmer. He was attacked by a vicious cow today (no joke) and isn't feeling too spry. She rammed him into a fence twice, then hooked her head around him some way and tried to drag him. It was extremely scary, he said. His leg hurts a lot, mostly when he walks or stands, but otherwise he says he's okay. The cow is hanging in a meat locker.


4 comments:

  1. Oh, poor Don, hope he's going to be OK (and, I can't lie, you know me well enough that I feel "poor cow" too), but I get it.

    Hey Henry! Rock on buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say Don won. Hopefully the rest of the cows are sweeter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, most of the cows are nicer. Every now and then one turns out to have emotional issues. This was one of those times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sympathies rest with Don. When I was a child in Scappoose, we had a rooster named Ole' Zeke who attacked me once too often. We had him for Sunday dinner with home made noodles.

    ReplyDelete