Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 118

So here's why I put up with puppies who don't obey and never give you a moment's peace and old cats who snag your sweaters and pee on the floor. I came home tonight dreading my photo of the day. I didn't have a clue what I could photograph, and I sure didn't want to go out in the cold. As I headed down the hall to get my camera, I noticed Phoebe in the puppy's toy basket. I thought that would be a good photo. I mean, what could be cuter than a cat in the dog's toy basket? Nothing, right? Wrong. Can you guess what is cuter?

How about a dog finding a live toy in his toy basket?


5 comments:

  1. What perfect timing Aunt Melaney! To cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe they cat has found a new place to pee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, that last photo is adorable.

    Guess Henry is cat friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Henry loves cats. He's very sweet with Phoebe--most of the time.

    ReplyDelete